Product Features
Recommended by experts and editors around the world
FREE customer support for all users from PC Tools
Frequent advanced updates ensure that you are always protected
Detects, removes and blocks all types of identity theft, stealthy spyware, aggressive adware
Easy to use with intelligent automatic protection
Product Description
PC Tools Spyware Doctor is award-winning and trusted protection against unwanted spyware, malware and other privacy threats. Protect yourself with the best. (3 User)
I hit the wrong choice on a screen that looked exactly like a Microsoft security warning and as soon as I did it, I knew I had done wrong and some spyware installed on my computer. In this case it was something called Antivirus 2009. After researching it on Google, I confirmed my fear. I downloaded and installed some free anti-malware and it took most of it out, but I kept being prompted to install Antivirus 2009 each time I used IE. I purchased PC Tools Spyware Doctor 2009 and it cleaned it all out. I'm not a novice user and I made a stupid mistake and I was trilled to get it cleaned up so easily and in my opinion, inexpensively. I recommend it. I use AVG Antivirus and have had no conflict errors.
Recommended by experts and editors around the world
FREE customer support for all users from PC Tools
Frequent advanced updates ensure that you are always protected
Detects, removes and blocks all types of identity theft, stealthy spyware, aggressive adware
Easy to use with intelligent automatic protection
Product Description
PC Tools Spyware Doctor is award-winning and trusted protection against unwanted spyware, malware and other privacy threats. Protect yourself with the best. (3 User)
I hit the wrong choice on a screen that looked exactly like a Microsoft security warning and as soon as I did it, I knew I had done wrong and some spyware installed on my computer. In this case it was something called Antivirus 2009. After researching it on Google, I confirmed my fear. I downloaded and installed some free anti-malware and it took most of it out, but I kept being prompted to install Antivirus 2009 each time I used IE. I purchased PC Tools Spyware Doctor 2009 and it cleaned it all out. I'm not a novice user and I made a stupid mistake and I was trilled to get it cleaned up so easily and in my opinion, inexpensively. I recommend it. I use AVG Antivirus and have had no conflict errors.

0 comments:
Post a Comment